OK, so the other day Riley lost another tooth and he gave it to me to put it under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy. Well, I put the tooth on the shelf and forgot about it...but he still woke up to find $2 under his pillow the next morning. Then, that morning, he found his tooth on the shelf and asked "Why is my tooth still here?" I got really nervous and quickly told him that I left a note for the Tooth Fairy asking her if I could keep the tooth since it was another tooth lost because it was knocked out; the boys hardly ever lose teeth naturally. He believed me and went about his day. Well, we are trying to teach the boys about saving money and Adam told them that he would double whatever they save, so they are always trying to find ways to earn more money. So, I overheard Riley and Nikolas talking; Riley was telling him about his new idea to earn more money. Riley told Nikolas that since the Tooth Fairy left his tooth, he would put it under his pillow again and then split the money with Nikolas!
I never thought that I would see the day when my kids are trying to scam the Tooth Fairy!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You DO still blog!! yay! that story is hilarious and so Riley! I can't wait to see those boys for Thanksgiving. I'm sure it won't be too long before I have plenty of these types of stories from my own boys. YIKES!
Only Riley! I miss the boys so much. I bet Nate is huge. Glad to see you're back bloggin' again. I'm a little behind myself, but maybe one day I'll catch up.
Post a Comment