This last week, Nikolas and Riley attended the Challenger Soccer Camp...which made for a crazy week!
Nikolas wanted to do full day camp, so our week was full of back and forth trips to the soccer field.
Both Nikolas and Riley went from 9-noon and then Nikolas stayed, ate lunch, and practiced from 1-4, needless to say, he was exhausted by the end of the day.
It was a busy week, but the boys had fun!
Wednesday was CRAZY hair day...
Friday was face paint day...
This is the group of kids that practiced in the morning...ages 6-8
Coach Kevin and Riley...there was a bit of a language barrier because all the coaches were from England or Ireland and the boys had to try and figure out what certain words meant!
Nikolas had so much fun going full day...even though he was the youngest by 3 years!


3 comments:
Those are the cutest pics. And be strong, don't cut Nate's hair. . . so cute. I hear that Riley and Nikolas are some serious soccer players.
Okay YAY for a new post! HOLY CRAP Nate is HUGE! I'm with Amber...gotta keep those curls! So adorable! Yeah, I hear Nik is a crazy soccer player. That's so awesome!! I'm sure the boys were exhausted...but loved it! I wish my soccer coaches were from England -- i love listening to English accents!
Jaron went to that camp last year. He loved their accents. Your boys are growing up so fast. That's what time does I guess. Take Care!
Post a Comment