Friday, October 23, 2009

Manassa, Colorado

The boys and I ventured off to Colorado for Fall Break to visit my in-laws, better known as Granny and Papa, and a gaggle of cousins! What a trip...9 hours in the car is a lot, but the boys were great travelers!  

 We hiked the "M" mountain...during which I realized the boys are too fearless for my liking!  

The view of the San Luis Valley, from the top of the "M" mountain...

My brother-in-law, Aaron is the head coach for one of the local football teams in the Valley, and he asked Nikolas to be one of the Ball Boys with his son, Lincoln....what a night!
Nikolas got to run out on the field and get the T's after the kick off and extra points...I'm pretty sure it was one of the highlights of the trip for him!

We got to watch Uncle Ryan play football...he's the quarterback...the boys were so proud!

Nate and Granny throwing rocks and trying to stay dry!
I love Colorado in the Fall, probably my favorite time of year there!Granny and Riley...he loves his Granny!
One of my new favorite pictures of Nikolas...if only I could edit his ASU sweater...oh well!
The 3 boys...what a fun time!
It was a fun but exhausting week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that kid looks good in maroon and gold!!!

Erin Campbell said...

i thought you'd approve...i'm partial to blue and red, but he's too young to know any better! :)

Brittany said...

What a fun trip. Looks like the boys had a blast. Makes me a little homesick too.