So, Adam went on a ride a couple of weeks ago and ended up in Jerome! I guess he wasn't planning on going there, but he said he couldn't find a good place to turn around and before he knew it, he was in Jerome! He called to tell me that he was there and would be home soon!
I was not too happy, but since he won't be riding for a while (because of the cold) , I am glad he had fun!
Me, well, there are no impromptu trips to Jerome to tell of, just one quick trip to the ER for treatment for the MOTHER of all bladder infections! I was in and out in about an hour, so it wasn't too bad, it just put a damper on all my day after Christmas shopping, which I think Adam was grateful for!


7 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun Christmas. Easton got a bike too and loves it. Bladder infections are not fun. Hope you are feeling better. When are going to get together? I miss everyone so bad it makes me cry every time I think about it.
Sounds like you had a great Christmas! ARen't boys fun! Hope you feel better soon, being a female is great isn't it hahaha
Only Adam. . . and I didn't know about your ER trip! Oh, you poor thing.
BTW, your christmas card picture is so adorable. I loved it. . . sorry I am really lame and didn't send christmas cards or pics this year. . .I meant to, but all of a sudden it was Christmas and I was kinda out of time.
This is hilarious!! Classic Adam...I can just hear him explaining his way out of it. "I couldn't find a place to turn around" Fun for him though. Bladder infections.....worst ever. Sad.
I can't believe how big your boys are! You had just had your youngest when we moved. He is a real cutie! That is great you let Adam get a bike :) Dave is still after me to get one. Maybe someday... :)
Hey Adam, nice bike! Dave
Erin how are you?? I hope you remember me, Shannon Christensen. I guess how could you forget your favorite statistic buddy right?? Ha Ha. So you look like you are doing good and you have a cute family. What is up with all these boys in the family?? Your boys are so cute. I can't believe you have an 8 year old. I can't believe I have a 3 year old. Anyways I miss you guys. You will have to check out our web page www.tayliepeterson.biz
Write me and let me know how you are doing.
Love
Shannon
Post a Comment