What more could you ask for on Thanksgiving?
(Unless your Adam and would rather have Mexican food!!!)
I think most of us ended up in a FOOD COMA, but it was well worth it!
We had a great time with all of our family that came and were so sad to see them go! We miss them dearly and can't wait to see them soon.
Nate and his Granny (I think they were looking for the dog or maybe a bird!)
Adam and Kyle, SCHEMING!
Trey and Riley really bonded...they had so much fun!


2 comments:
Yeah you update your blog! We miss you guys already. All the food sounds so good. Maybe because I ate mac and cheese for dinner.LOL
Cute pictures! I didn't know you had taken some of those. Trey misses the boys a lot. He talks about them everyday. I showed him the picture of him and Riley on the table and I said Look Trey, who is that? He told me, That's me and Riley. We were DEAD!! And yes...they are both getting light-sabers in their stockings.
Post a Comment