Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Adventures with Nate

Nate is not one for sitting for extended periods of time, so at the hockey games, we have these little adventures in between periods and sometimes, during the periods.  There is Zanboni watching, Burnie hunts, and the search for "Guys, Guys", as Nate puts it...he loves the hockey players!  
On this particular night, our "Guys" search led us down to where the players enter and exit the ice (first time ever!!!), which is an experience all on it's own.  After getting past the teenie-boppers FLIRTING with these grown men (where are their mothers?!?!?) Nate found his "Guys!" and pointed and said, "Guys, Guys..." for about 5 minutes!  The players were so nice to him and waved and said "Hi".  He loved that!    
Burnie came to us this night, which was nice and we couldn't believe that Nate let Burnie hold him!!!  Burnie teased Riley, which Riley loved because then he feels justified in pulling Burnie's tail all night, TIT for TAT, I guess.  

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Fun! I miss the hockey games. That's a big scary face to have holding you....I can't believe how brave Nate is.