They FREEZE!!!
Jeans - FROZEN
Shoes - Forgotten outside and FROZEN
Hands - FROZEN, because our Arizona appropriate gloves aren't meant for the SNOW!!!
Noses - FROZEN
Good thing we have lots of HOT COCO, NOODLE SOUP, and DRY CLOTHES!!!
Nate didn't take this beenie off for days...we walked around Target, the mall, everywhere with Nate wearing his beenie. Crazy Kid!!!
This was the view from out our front door...
kind of DEPRESSING for me, EXCITING for the boys...
This is ARIZONA, it's supposed to be WARM, right?!?!?
BTW - What is with the school calling at 5:45 AM to tell us about the SNOW DAY?!?!?


3 comments:
wow, that's a lot of snow. . . i thought we were supposed to get that stuff, not you guys
I had no idea you guys got all that snow. Crazy! I'm sure the boys LOVED it. Yeah...we HATE the snow this time of the year....after its already been on the ground for four months! We can't wait for the spring.
I loved having some snow. But I am sure glad it melted fast!
What WAS up with that 5:45AM phone call. Geez!
Martha Stewart in the kitchen, eh! Sounds good to me. Yum!
Post a Comment