Thursday, January 17, 2008

~I'm Tagged~

Ok, so 6 things that people don't already know about me:

1. I LOVE the Food Network. I like to watch Rachel Ray, Giada, Bobby Flay, all of it. I like to watch how they prepare things and the techniques. Then, when I cook, I like to pretend that I am actually a host of a show. I know, I'm CRAZY...get this girl to the looney bin. I talk to myself (in my head) like I would if I was talking in front of a camera. eg. "Ok, now I am going to put the minced garlic in with the chopped onions and sweat them until the onions are clear." I know, I know, CRAZY!

2. I have a couple of Guilty Pleasures: Grey's Anatomy, The Real Housewives of Orange County, and Big Shots (Adam watches this one with me).

3. I go a little crazy during March Madness. A couple of years ago, I banned Adam from the bedroom for every game. He would come to the door to make sure everything was OK because he would hear me screaming at the T.V. It gets really bad when Duke or Arizona (UofA) lose.

4. I HATE the Cheetah Girls, you know, from Disney. Mostly everything else I like, but something about the Cheetah Girls kills me. I can't even stand the music on Radio Disney.

5. I am a really good boogie boarder. Ask Adam, he'll tell you. When we went to California a few years ago, I taught him and he was so impressed with how good I was.

6. I LOVE broccoli. Yup, broccoli. There is nothing better to me than a bowl of steamed broccoli and a little salt. LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Love, love, love your tagged stuff. You little chef weirdo. That is hilarious! And actually, I am a Housewives of O.C. junkie!
Oh man, no Cheetah Girls. . .well, I guess that's to be expected from the girl that doesn't like Hannah Montana.

Brittany said...

okay i was dying about the chef thing. That is HILARIOUS that you talk like your a host. I love it. And yikes...don't ever visit during March Madness. haha When I was reading the brocolli one (which by the way i didn't know that...thats funny) there was something else i was thinking that you liked....a food like that thats funny. I think i learned it about you over Christmas break...i can't remember now what it was....i will have to think about it.....Fun Facts though.