Thursday, January 17, 2008

~Tagged - Hubby Style~

What is his name? Adam (outside the bedroom!)

How long have you been married? 8 wonderful years

Who eats more? Adam

Who said I love you first? Adam...he told me under "our tree" on the golf course in the Country Club. It was really sweet and romantic.

Who is taller? Adam

Who sings better? Well, Adam doesn't really sing a lot, but the boys ask me to be quite when I sing, so I am going to say Adam.

Who is smarter? It depends on the topic. When it comes to most things, Adam is very smart. He is a lot more logical than I am. But he will never understand pop-culture or entertainment like I do.

Whose temper is worse? I think mine. Adam just kind of sits there and waits until after I am finished scolding the boys to talk through things with them.

Who does the laundry? I do.

Who does the dishes? This is a shared chore. If I am busy, Adam will do the dishes for me, but I do tend to come back after him and re-arrange things in the dish washer to be able to fit more dishes in. I think I can fit twice the amount of dishes in there than Adam can.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well, am I looking at the bed or in the bed. If I am in the bed, Adam is on the right side, ALWAYS!

Who pays the bills? Adam

Who cooks dinner? I cook most dinners, but we cook together a lot too.

Who drives when you are together? Adam HATES to drive, unless he's at a closed track without a speed limit. He thinks that driving under speed restrictions it is a weird form of torture, so I drive a lot. When we go to Colorado, I drive about 7 of the 9 hours.

Who is more stubborn? I am!

Whose parents do you see the most? Adam's.

Who proposed first? Adam.

Who has the most friends? Our friends are shared.

Who wears the pants in the family? We each share a leg.

What makes you melt about your husband? A lot of things...I love to see him with the boys, watching them together reminds me of what life is all about. More personally, I melt when Adam kisses my neck!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

OKAY PEOPLE!!! Lets keep this G-rated!!! Remember....Adams sisters read this...we don't need to know any extra names!!! So are there things Adam cooks other than his stew and quesadillas? which, BTW...what did you put in your quesadillas when you made one for me in AZ for Nates blessing. Remember? Me and Kyle were trying to think of it the other day and it was the bomb...i couldn't remember what it was.

Amber said...

Amen Brittany! Yeah, let's keep the bedroom details out! I can't believe you guys have been married for 8 years. Wow, you're oldies! And if I hear that golf course story one more time, I'm gonna puke! (J/K. .. it's cute) And yes, Erin is a much better driver. . .I'm sick to my stomach after being in a car with Adam driving! (ha, ha) And I won't comment on the "what makes you melt" part. Um. . . yeah!

Brittany said...

cute blog....i like the change

Erin Campbell said...

All I can say is that if you Tag me again, it will only get worse. No More Tagging!