Thursday, January 17, 2008
Our Crazy Life!
Do you ever feel like there is just not enough time in the day or days in the week. We have had one busy week and it is just going to get busier. Between 3 nights of basketball, young women's, scouts, and BUNCO (wouldn't want to miss that) it is hard to find the time to spend together. It is so nice though, that at the end of it all we can sit and have dinner together and catch up. It is amazing how much more fun it is to sit and eat dinner together, at home. We have been eating out a lot lately and it is not the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You guys do have a crazy life...it seems like you're always running around doing something. Are you back doing classes yet? How's Nate?! I miss him....and of course everyone else too! We bought Surfs Up when we got home...we've watched it almost everynight....it reminds me of you guys!
Yeah, I am actually in my finals week right now. This class ends Monday and my new class starts Tuesday! CRAZY! So, are we cool enough for you now, that we have our family blog?
haha yeah....thanks, now i can associate with you since you blog. whatever...you're already sooooo cool!! Jeez..finals already, how long was that class. Don't you ever get a break.
Amen Sista! And the bad thing is that it is only going to get worse. You only have one kid in school, so wait till all three are in school. Whoah! And hey, dinner at Del Taco all together is just as effective as dinner at your own table, Right??
And yeah, I was wondering when you were going to ever get a freakin' blog. Finally! I'm just interested in how to get a peek at the PV Bunco Babe blog. Does your bishop know about that? Maybe I should call him, because I noticed it was a PRIVATE blog.(ha,ha)
Post a Comment