OK, so the other night, we went to the Sundogs game and got home kind of late. We put Nate down and then got the boys in bed, but since it was Friday, they wanted to sleep on the floor and watch Disney. So Adam put the sleep timer on for them and we went to bed.
Well, at like 3:00 in the morning, I hear Nate crying, so I was just going to wait for him to go back to bed. Well, the crying turned into screaming, so I went to get him out of bed. I was amazed to discover that he wasn't in his bed...he was in the boys' room. Nikolas had been awake and heard Nate fussing earlier in the night, so being the BIG helper that he is, he got him up and, instead of bringing Nate to me, he took Nate to his room to try and get him to stop fussing; he turned Disney on and turned the light on. So apparently, Nikolas fell asleep trying to get Nate to sleep and Nate was left to fend for himself. When I went to get Nate, he was crying on the floor of the bedroom, surrounded by Bionicles and Hot Wheels cars with Disney blaring and Nikolas and Riley snoring next to him. Poor Kid!
Then, a couple nights later...
Nikolas got up to go to the bathroom around 2am and it woke me up. Well, I heard him go back to bed, but I kept hearing noises coming from the boys' room, so I went to check on them. I walked in and Nikolas was dressed for school, and he had woken up Riley to try and get him ready for school. Riley was sitting up on his bed, holding his eyelids open because he was so tired and trying not to fall asleep. I couldn't help but laugh. I got Riley back to sleep and then took care of Nikolas, but man, his sleeping habits are so off.
It just makes me wonder what happens while we're sleeping. We need a video camera to record everything that goes on in the middle of the night.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
this is my new favorite story! kyle and i were cracking up all day about this one!! love the crazy house!
Hilarious. I love this story. Brittany was telling me about this. Nikolas is the best helper and so sweet.
And what is Riley up to these days? Is he still in the negative, owing you money? Andrew and I laugh so hard about that. . . typical Riley.
Riley goes back and forth between the negative and positive. I think he's figured this out and is finally listening, well kind of, so he's in the positive.
Post a Comment