Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7 KIDS, 1 SHOWER, SCHOOL NIGHT!!!

ENOUGH SAID!!!
We survived showers tonight 
AND had some HOT WATER left over!!!  
I have never done showers so quickly before in my life, but one right after the other, the boys and Anna,
hopped in, shampooed, soaped ALL OVER, rinsed and got out!  
I was a 1 woman assemble line, handing out towels, shorty's, pajamas, combing hair (I get to do little girls hair!!!) and lotion to the poor dry skinned boys, and 1 dainty little girl, while Adam tended Nate, sometimes, that 1 little boy feel like 7 kids!  After it was all said and done, I think we accomplished all of this AND brushed teeth in about 40 minutes!   
What else could we do but take some pictures to show mom and dad how 
CLEAN we all are and how HAPPY we ALL are
...except for Koby, he said he doesn't know how to smile, but I think I managed to get him to crack on before it was all said and done!
Cameron and Riley are two PEAS IN A POD!!! 
They are always the first one's to be 
OFF THE WALL...but also the first one's to GIVE KISSES!!!  
POOR ANNA!!!  
This 1 little girl and 6 boys...how does she survive it all?
Where's Nate, you ask, well, he's off with DAD looking at motorcycles or swinging a golf club...who ever knows where that kids is, not me, I'm just his MOM!!!
One SILLY FACE look for the camera...it was Koby's idea...AND...
...I think he found his smile!
I know it's only Tuesday, but this week has been pretty good...
check back on Friday to see if I'm still alive...
who knows!  I will say this though, 
it has been so much fun to have a little girl in the house
but, I can definitely see the differences between girls and boys even at this young age...
totally different ways of handling things...I'm not sure I could handle it!  

3 comments:

Brittany said...

OH man girl! I have been thinking about you all week! Way to go superwoman!! Sounds like quite the zoo over there. I'm sure the boys are loving it though!

Amber said...

Wow! What a week for you! I bet your house was CRAZY! How fun for the boys though.

brownymama said...

I wish I could have seen this picture earlier! I was so worried! Thanks so much for keeping the kids. They had a good time! Aren't you glad you don't always have 7 kids?!