Monday, October 27, 2008

High School Musical 3


Well, we went and saw 

HSM 3, OPENING DAY.  

It was a sight, 

me, my friends and 5 BOYS, Nikolas, Riley, Griffin, Jax, and Alex...

that's right, 3 moms and 5 BOYS!!!  

What a sight! And, actually, the boys ended up seeing their friends there, so there was a whole row of boys sitting there watching the movie!  I laughed because a few weeks ago, I told my friend that I would not go watch it in theaters, but there we were, on opening day, watching the movie.  I have to say, the boys loved going and I actually really liked the songs and dancing.  Way to go Disney!  Also, 

I am missing my niece Camryn right now, because she is so Sharpay!

1 comment:

Amber said...

How fun! My mom and I took Camryn on Saturday. We loved it. At the beginning of the movie, Sharpay doesn't show up for awhile and that's what Camryn kept asking. . .Where's Sharpay?