Friday, October 17, 2008

Afternoons with Nate...

First, I would like to say that this POOR KID is ALWAYS getting dragged around to wherever I am going, even if it's in the middle of NAP TIME!  Yesterday, was REPORT-CARD day, and the boys did so well last quarter and Nate was really good while we were out, so we went for SONIC SLUSHES...2-4 is 1/2 priced HAPPY HOUR and my favorite 2 hours of the day, sometimes!  Well, Nate decided to take the lid off his blue coconut slush and got it all over his face and chest.  He had a blast making the mess, but I didn't have fun cleaning up after him.
Today, we found some PUPPIES up by Target and we spent about 20 minutes just playing with them.  They kept trying to lick Nate and he wasn't sure how he felt about that.  He screamed when we left, but the promise of popcorn at Target settled him down right away.
If only we could bring one home...the puppies were 3 month old lab/border collie mix, so cute!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I know how that goes. Sometimes nap time just doesn't happen! Nate is the cutest. . . yesterday we were all looking at your blog. I had to show my mom and dad Adam's bunkbeds, but then we were all trying to figure out where Nate gets his unique look from. He is the cutest! Melissa thinks he is a perfect mixture of Nikolas and Riley, but my mom and I aren't sure who he looks like. He's his own kid, that's for sure!
Yeah, Camryn keeps telling me for her birthday she wants a "real" puppy.

Brittany said...

Okay....i can't WAIT to see this kid. Seriously...where does he come from....that hair!!! It kills me...it is so cute and so opposite Nik and Riley. I'm already counting down the days until I have just one child home in the afternoons.....is that bad!? I have a LONG ways to go!