Last weekend we had our first soccer games...it was REALLY HOT and Nate had red cheeks the entire day, but we had fun. Nikolas played a really good game, we were so proud of him. He has so much fun out there!
Riley's games are always fun to watch because he is ALWAYS smiling out on the field. He is still in U 6 so he is one of the bigger boys this year, and he likes that. He had a couple of goals and had such a big smile...anyone watching him would have thought he was playing in the WORLD CUP!!!
I am just happy that they are having so much fun.


3 comments:
I hope you have video of these games...i wanna see! I'm so excited for my boys to be old enough for all this fun!
I have video...i just don't know how to post it to the blog! it is frustrating!
I wish I could be there for a few of those games, I would love to watch the boys.
Post a Comment