So, the other day Adam and I were at the Sundog Arena and we ran into the President of the Sundogs, Steve Cherwonak. He was super nice and we talked for a bit about the boys and hockey. Well, I told him about Riley's teeth and how he thinks he's like the players, with their missing teeth and Steve asked if we would being Riley down to the arena to get some pictures of him in a jersey and that maybe they would use them during the SEASON!

So we brought Riley down and he took some pictures. Steve liked Riley's SMILE so much that he wants us to bring him back once training camp starts and they'll take some more pictures with Riley in the locker room with the players who are missing teeth too.
Riley is really excited to meet the players!!!
We are not sure if they'll ever use the pictures, but Riley doesn't mind, he just wants to go into the locker room and meet they players


1 comment:
Riley the superstar! And I love your hair too!
Post a Comment