we got stuck for 2 hours on the highway (I-17) just outside of Happy Valley.
There was an accident about 1/2 a mile up the road, nothing too bad, but this
truck towing a trailer flipped over and was completely blocking the highway. There was a lot of construction equipment along the highway, because of the highway widening that they are doing right now, so they brought a big front-end loader over to move the truck and trailer.
Adam, being the CURIOUS GEORGE that he is, got his skateboard out of the car and rode down to the accident to check things out. There were people giving him thumbs up and clapping for him, I, on the other hand, thought that he was
going to get a ticket from the mean motorcycle cop that drove by and yelled,
"No skateboards in traffic!"
Nikolas and Riley were really good...they just thought that it was fun getting to stand on the highway!
Nate was at home in the back of the car with the skateboards...but he
was really HOT!!!
This is the accident...it is hard to tell exactly what you're looking at, but you can see the bottom of the truck, it was on it's side. It was amazing to me that the woman driving was fine, she was really lucky!
The boys thought that our delay was fun because the big construction equipment that kept driving by and every time the water truck drove by, they got sprayed with mist from the water. I kept telling them that the water was gross, but they didn't mind.


2 comments:
Okay, I am dying. . .only Adam would do something like that. That is hilarious! Andrew and I are still laughing. . .
SO ADAM!!! That's hilarious!! So true...only Adam! I'm dying. There is NEVER a dull moment being married to him I'm sure. And by the way....who is NATE??? I do not even recognize that kid. His hair is so cute and SO blonde!! What the hek! I can't wait to see the boys!!!!!
Post a Comment