Monday, September 1, 2008
~Not A VIRGIN Anymore!~
Get your minds OUT of the GUTTER!!! I am very proud to say that I colored my hair over the weekend...well I highlighted my hair. So I no longer have VIRGIN hair (as Katie, my hair dresser says). It is not anything too noticeable, but I LOVE it and so does Adam. He asked me why I haven't been doing this all along. Any way, I am really happy with it and SO GRATEFUL to Katie for putting up with my nerves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Okay since you never call me anymore good thing you have a blog so I know whats going on!!! That's awesome...way to go you rebel! I bet it looks so cute! We're getting super excited for the big date in November!! We can't wait to see you guys.
Oh wow! I thought. . .here we go! Glad it was kept G rated. Yeah, you've never been a hair-color girl, so this is a big thing for you. I bet it is so cute. I want to see pics.
Post a Comment